Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
· Obtain, process and evaluate radiographs, ensure correct exposure and anatomy for an accurate diagnosis. · Care for patients, including: assist patients into appropriate positions, respond to physical and emotional needs, recognize signs of emergency conditions, and effectively communicate with patients, their families, and all medical staff. · Provide assistance to radiologists during procedures, including emergency a...
ARRT, CMRT - Registered Radiologic Technologist with forty plus years overseeing diagnostic imaging procedures and interventional experience for the Baptist Health System, National Institutes of Health, Fairbanks Memorial Hospital and Advance Medical Imaging/South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers. Experience in fixed, mobile, fluoroscopic, interventional procedures and Pain Management. Committed to providing high-quality rad...
Tags for this Online Resume: rad tech
Talented and dependable PACS Administrator skilled in all aspects of Radiology Workflow. I am a team oriented individual who is resourceful, energetic, and open-minded. Imaging Informatics requires thorough knowledge of applications, integration as well as extensive experience of the network infrastructure. I have a 17 year track-record in this area of expertise. In addition, I am C.I.I.P. certified.[Lic.# 800206]
Excellent Patient Care, Team Work, Infection Control, Great X-Rays