Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
* Senior geophysicist with over 20 years of managing scientific, technical, and educational programs that influence the domestic and international research landscape. * Career-long champion of fostering STEM education and mentoring student scientists. * Extensive experience in overseeing cradle-to-grave phases of multimillion-dollar initiatives and grants, cross-organizational partnerships, inter-governmental collaborations...
Qualifications: Over ten years in data analytics, predictive modeling, applied statistical analysis, and data visualization. Holds Doctorate in Engineering. Five years managing research projects including database administration and data warehousing. Over five years in database design. Over five years working with NLP. Twenty years experience in research and software development for the United States Navy and NIST. Demonstr...
Tags for this Online Resume: Data Analysis, Database, Engineering, FORTRAN, JAVA, Fortran Programming Language, Nuclear Engineering, Parallel Processing, Radiation, Research, R, Data Science, SQL, HADOOP, Program Management
To Whom It May Concern, I would like to thank you very much for your time and consideration for this great employment opportunity. As can be seen, I have extensive experience, education, and knowledge in retrospect to the medical, pharmaceutical, research and development, nuclear medicine, and scientific fields and extensive operation, maintenance, and engineering repair on cyclotrons.
"Research on Physics and Astrophysics.....!"~~14 years experience in teaching/research in the arena of Physics and Astrophysics~~ ophysics~~
Technical/ Scientific Professional with extensive experience working as a chemist for Fortune 500 and smaller companies. Proven abilities in chemical analysis, statistical quality control, data validation, EPA methods, problem solving, method development, and laboratory management. Significant success in development and presentation of training materials for a global audience.
Ideal Companies: Unknown
Over twenty years experience in executing pharmaceutical product development initiatives. Proven ability to take product prototypes from R&D development through scale up and final marketplace introduction. In depth knowledge of GMP's, GLP's, NDA and IND requirements. Proven skill in managing technical staff and advancing projects.